Negros Occidental drawing up exit plans for ECQ
TERESA D. ELLERA
April 21, 2020
FORMER 3rd district congressman Alfredo Benitez, said the Provincial Government is now drawing up exit plans from the community quarantine, which is set to expire next week.
During a press briefing Monday, April 20, Benitez said they have received a copy of the exit plan made and forwarded by the University of the Philippines-Visayas to Iloilo City Mayor Jerry Treñas.
Benitez said the Provincial Government is now coordinating with Treñas in order to gradually open the province back to normalcy.
He added that they will release the details of the exit plan to the public soon.
The Provincial Government had earlier lifted some restrictions downgrading the province’s enhanced community quarantine, into a modified community quarantine.
The quarantine in Negros Occidental is set to expire at 11:59 p.m. of April 30. (TDE)
@senso for A BETTER BACOLOD
Ang isa sa akon mga handom para sa Bacolod.

Ako ang kapitan sg sini nga barko. Indi ini magkadto sa wala ukon sa tuo, kundi derecho sa direksyon sang pagbag-o sang gobyerno para sa kaayuhan sang Bacolodnon.
